This course presents an overview of Merchandiser functions from the System Administrator perspective, including its features, functions, basic configuration and key tasks.
It also presents the Configuration Service Console settings, critical for the effective set-up of Merchandiser functions.
When you have completed this course you will be able to:
- Access the Service Provider, Service and Component Information through Configuration Files
- Manage subscriber data with Subscriber Interface Service (SIS)
- Manage metadata provisioning, transformation of metadata and (export) system data
Additionally, you will become familiar with:
- Merchandiser Access and Security
- Configuration GUI
- System Administration Tasks
This course has been developed for external customer Merchandiser System Administrators.