Four-day, hands-on, instructor-led training encompassing the features and functionality, provisioning, operations, and monitoring of DOCSIS and video-related E6000 CER applications.
The focus of the course is the use of the E6000 CER for DOCSIS and video QAM applications. The discussion and labs will include using the E6000 CER as an edge QAM. The course includes an overview of DOCSIS and the troubleshooting tools available for the E6000 CER and a troubleshooting lab.
- Introduction to DOCSIS
- E6000 Hardware Overview
- Redundancy and CAM Sparing
- Introduction to the Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Chassis Configuration
- RF Configuration
- Channel Bonding and Modem Steering
- Introduction to Video
- DOCSIS Set Top Box Gateway (DSG) Configuration and Operation
- VOD Privacy Mode Encryption (VPME) Configuration and Operation
- Session-Based Video On Demand (SB-VOD) Configuration and Operation
- Switched Digital Video (SDV) Configuration and Operation
Prerequisite Courses: E6D201: E6000 CER Operations, E6V101: Digital Video Fundamentals Online Overview
Duration: 4 days
Materials: E6000 Video Applications Operations (SDV and SB-VOD) Student Guide and Lab Guide
Price: $3300 per student
Part Number: TRN-E6DV206-001
Additional Delivery Options
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN-E6DV206-002)
Onsite session, Continental U.S., Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-E6DV206-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-E6DV206-004)
For pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for an available session in ARRIS Academy.
Don’t see a session, email email@example.com.