This is a 3‐day, hands‐on, instructor‐led training encompassing the features and
functionality, planning, provisioning, operations, administration, and maintenance of Video
related E6000 CER applications.
The focus of the course is the use of the E6000 chassis for video QAM applications. The
discussion and labs will include using the Graphical User Interface to monitor QAMs of
different types. The course includes an overview of the troubleshooting tools available for
the E6000 and a troubleshooting lab.
NOTE: Enrollment into this course is contingent upon successful completion of E6000 CER Operations and E6V101: Digital Video Fundamentals Online Overview.
Installation, operations, administration, maintenance, provisioning, planning, and
- Introduction to Video
- Hardware differences with R3.0 (Link aggregation groups and licensing)
- Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Configuration and Operation
- DOCSIS Set Top Box Gateway (DSG) Configuration and Operation
- Switched Digital Video (SDV) Configuration and Operation
- Session‐Based Video On Demand (SB‐VOD) Configuration and Operation
- VOD Privacy Mode Encryption (VPME) Configuration and Operation
- E6000 Monitoring and Administration using the E6000 Element Manager
Prerequisite: E6D201: E6000 CER Operations, E6V101: Digital Video Fundamentals Online Overview
Duration: 3 days
Materials: E6000 CER Operations Course Workbook
Price: $2175 per student
Part Number: TRN-E6V205-001
Additional Delivery Options
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN-E6V205-002)
Onsite session, Continental U.S., Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-E6V205-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-E6V205-004)
For pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for an available session in ARRIS Academy.
Don’t see a session, email email@example.com.