This instructor-led online or classroom course teaches the following:
- How to monitor the status of the modular system
- How to perform failover and restore to components of the system
- How to remove and replace failed components
- Verification of functional status
- How to generate and monitor reports on the modular system
This course is intended for uplink system administrators.
- Report Tools
- Maintenance and System Monitoring
- Component Removal and Replacement
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1650 per student
Part Number: TRN-MOD304-001
Additional Delivery Options
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN-MOD304-002)
Onsite session, Domestic North America, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-MOD304-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-MOD304-004)
For pricing, please contact email@example.com
Sessions for this instructor-led course are created upon request.
To schedule a session, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Course number
- Date or dates requested
- Number of students
We’ll respond to you promptly with a quote!