Offered for those clients who need to understand and maintain their XMS-Flex Ad Insertion Servers. Covers XMS-Flex Lite and XMS-Flex cluster configuration, set up, operation, and troubleshooting with an in-depth review of the SME, ACM, and monitoring subsystems on the SuperMicro XMS-Flex Servers.
Support professionals who will be responsible for monitoring the XMS-Flex to ensure proper operations.
- Transition XMS-Flex and clustered servers
- XMS-Flex and cluster theory of operations
- Hardware (external and internal)
- Hardware monitoring (Baseband Management Controller [BMC] / ARRIS Video Server statistics)
- System boot up
- Linux OS administration
- SME management
- ACM management (ACM triggers and timing / ACM digital audio calibration)
- Cluster management (clustering commands and configuration)
Prerequisite Course: Introduction to SkyVision and Windows and internet experience.
Duration: 1 day
Materials: Ad Insertion XMS-Flex Operations (Level 2) Training Manual
Price: $825 per student
Part Number: TRN-ADI272-001
Additional Delivery Options
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN- ADI272-002)
Onsite session, Domestic North America, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-ADI272-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-ADI272-004)
For pricing, please contact email@example.com
Sessions for this instructor-led course are created upon request.
To schedule a session, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Course number
- Date or dates requested
- Number of students
We’ll respond to you promptly with a quote!