This course provides an operational knowledge of the ARRIS Advertising Insertion solution at the graphical user interface level. Clients will receive a brief overview of the various hardware and software components as well as a thorough understanding of the ConvergeMedia SkyVision Ad Management software.
Support professionals who will be responsible for performing the following: managing schedules, creation and distribution of spots, verification of spot play and run rates, and system monitoring.
- Hardware and software components of the ad insertion system
- Overview of terminology and functionality related to the ad insertion system
- Overview of the SkyVision Ad Management Interface
- Daily operations: import, export, distribute, and verify
- SkyVision Ad Management views: RAID, Schedule, Big Picture, and High Level Schedule View
- SkyVision Ad Management alerting via e-mail
- System monitoring and performance
Prerequisites: Windows and internet experience.
Duration: 2 days
Materials: SkyVision Ad Management Training Manual
Price: $1650 per student
Part Number: TRN-ADI251-001
Additional delivery options:
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN-ADI251-002)
Onsite session, Domestic North America, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-ADI251-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-ADI251-004)
For pricing, please contact email@example.com
Sessions for this instructor-led course are created upon request.
To schedule a session, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Course number
- Date or dates requested
- Number of students
We’ll respond to you promptly with a quote!