Participants learn how to manage users and groups, as well as how to customize the user interface for individual Groups.
For supervisors and managers who interact with ServAssure® Performance Management.
- Accessing Account Management features
- Creating, editing, and deleting user accounts
- Creating, editing, and deleting group accounts
- Selecting and canceling users' running reports
- Viewing or deleting users' events
- Modifying color coding settings
- Creating topology sets that are helpful for Groups
- Creating My ServAssure® Performance Management pages that provide groups with summary and comparison graphs of devices or areas of particular interest
- Managing voice sessions
Prerequisite Course: ServAssure® Performance Management Users
Duration: 1/2 day
Materials: ServAssure® Performance Management Group Administrator Workbook
Price: $825 per student
Part Number: TRN-SPM310-001
Additional Delivery Options
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN-SPM310-002)
Onsite session, Domestic North America, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-SPM310-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-SPM310-004)
For pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions for this instructor-led course are created upon request.
To schedule a session, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Course number
- Date or dates requested
- Number of students
We’ll respond to you promptly with a quote!