This course provides students an in-depth understanding of how the ARRIS Ad Insertion system functions. While the Basic Ad Insertion course focuses on operating the Ad Insertion system from the graphical user interface, this course goes below the GUI and focuses on architectural design, system components, and the UNIX command level. This course provides the necessary content for supporting, troubleshooting, and maintaining the Ad Insertion System.
System technicians and engineers who are responsible for the support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the Ad Insertion system.
- System Architecture - Analog, Digital, Gigabit Ethernet
- Schedule Operations - processing, communication
- Content Management - formatting, processing, communication
- Spot Play Process - processing, log files
- Verification Process - processing, communication
- UNIX - directory structure, essential commands, ARRIS scripts
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
Prerequisites: Introduction to SkyVision and basic UNIX knowledge (ability to navigate directories).
Duration: 2 days
Materials: Advanced Ad Insertion Training Manual
Price: $1650 per student
Part Number: TRN-ADI351-001
Additional Delivery Options
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN-ADI351-002)
Onsite session, Domestic North America, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-ADI351-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-ADI351-004)
For pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions for this instructor-led course are created upon request.
To schedule a session, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Course number
- Date or dates requested
- Number of students
We’ll respond to you promptly with a quote!