Part two of the E6000 CER DOCSIS 3.1 Downstream Implementation in Release 3.5 blended training offering is a Virtual instructor-led course. In this course you will have the opportunity to interact in real-time with an ARRIS E6000 CER trainer who will answer discuss DOCSIS 3.1 implementation in the E6000 for Release 3.5, answer your DOCSIS 3.1-specific questions, and practice configuration of DOCSIS 3.1 equipment.
CATV head-end personnel, network engineers, and field personnel responsible for networks that provide high-speed data-over-cable services.
- Review DOCSIS 3.1 features and functions supported in Release 3.5.
- Group discussion of DOCSIS 3.1-related questions
- Configuration of OFDM components using DOCSIS 3.1 equipment.
- Completion of the E6000 CER Hardware Overview eLearning course and Assessment and achieve an overall score of 80% correct on the Assessment.
- Completion of the E6000 CER DOCSIS 3.1 DS Implementation (r3.5) - Part 1 eLearning course and achieve an overall score of 80% correct or better on the self-assessment quiz questions.
Approx. 60-90 minutes
$825 (total fee for parts 1 and 2)