This instructor-led course reviews the administrative activities of the Modular System 3.x system. This course contains lecture and hands-on activities.
This course is intended for uplink system administrators and uplink system users.
- Modular Uplink System Overview
- BNC 3.x Client GUI
- Database and System Actions
- Database Report Management
Duration: 1 day
Price: $4125 per student
Part Number: TRN-MOD301-001
Knowledge of BNC decoder management and presets.
Completion of any of the included ME7000 Uplink courses is also a requirement. Module selection includes:
- ME7000 Uplink - Module 1 - Introduction
- ME7000 Uplink - Module 2 - Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- ME7000 Uplink - Module 3 - Video
- ME7000 Uplink - Module 4 - Configuration, Administration, & Maintenance
- ME7000 Uplink - Module 5 - Alarms
Additional Delivery Options
Onsite or Virtual session, Instructor Travel and Expenses not included (TRN-MOD301-002)
Onsite session, Domestic North America, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-MOD301-003)
Onsite session, International, Instructor Travel and Expenses (TRN-MOD301-004)
For pricing, please contact email@example.com
Sessions for this instructor-led course are created upon request.
To schedule a session, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Course number
- Date or dates requested
- Number of students
We’ll respond to you promptly with a quote!