Fast track your knowledge with the new E6000 CER DOCSIS 3.1 Downstream Implementation in Release 3.5 Course. This two-part training offering is designed for the student who has completed E6000 Release 3.0 Operations training but wants tailored DOCSIS 3.1 information on demand. ARRIS blends two learning options to meet your knowledge needs on your time and with your input.
- Part 1: An eLearning course features a discussion of the initial DOCSIS 3.1 implementation followed by a guided configuration demonstration. Whenever you have a specific DOCSIS 3.1 question, use the Ask! link in the course to send your question to an ARRIS E6000 CER trainer. Your questions will help to shape the follow-up Virtual Instructor-led session.
- Part 2: In a Virtual instructor-led course you will have the opportunity to interact in real-time with an ARRIS E6000 CER Trainer who will answer your DOCSIS 3.1-specific questions, practice configuration, and help you realize the future of DOCSIS is now!
CATV head-end personnel, network engineers, and field personnel responsible for networks that provide high-speed data-over-cable services.
- How DOCSIS 3.1 fits into the evolution of DOCSIS from 1.0 to 3.1, highlights of the new features in DOCSIS 3.1, and backward compatibility.
- Features and benefits of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), including capacity improvements, performance improvements, and DOCSIS 3.1 cable modem enhancements.
- DOCSIS 3.1 features and functions supported in Release 3.5.
- Group discussion of DOCSIS 3.1-related questions.
- Configuration of OFDM components using DOCSIS 3.1 equipment.
- Basic understanding of DOCSIS concepts and functionality
- E6D201: E6000 CER Operations (Release 3.0) instructor-led course
- E6D101: E6000 CER Hardware Overview (Release 3.5).
- E6000 CER Hardware Overview Assessment (Release 3.5). Achieve an overall score of 80% correct or better.
Part 1: Online, self-paced
Part 2: Online, instructor-led
eLearning: 90-120 minutes
Instructor-led: 60-90 minutes