Merchandiser supports a storefront to market the Service Provider’s infinite catalog (including music, games, VOD/non-VOD/application offerings) seamlessly, across multiple screens. Operators can easily and conveniently create, define, bundle and manage pricing and purchasing options for their entire VOD catalog, as well as target and personalize marketing, promotions and pricing campaigns.
The purpose of this training is to provide the operators with the skills required to create a storefront to market the Service Provider’s Video On Demand (VOD) Catalog.
Upon completion, learners will be able to:
- Login and Identify the main elements of the Merchandiser GUI
- Create, Edit, Clone and Delete an offer
- Demonstrate how to manage the subscriber database
- Use criteria to group entities together for products or subscriber groups
- List the search and recommendation capabilities
- Describe Categories and Bundles
- Create, Edit and Clone a Category
- Publish all entities to make them available through the catalog to a customer
MER101: Merchandiser Overview