This eLearning presents types of capacity and bandwidth issues experienced in the CATV network. The course examines commands and tools available that can identify and resolve problems such as impaired upstream and downstream traffic issues. This course is based exclusively on DOCSIS issues, including DOCSIS 3.1 principles.
- Capacity and Bandwidth
- Identify Bandwidth
- Quality of Service
- Modem Steering
- Load Balancing
The Advanced Troubleshooting Suite for DOCSIS 3.1 offers five course pairs. Each pair contains an online course and an instructor-led session. The instructor-led sessions are half-day hands-on troubleshooting in our training labs, dealing with solving real-world scenarios. Courses in the suite include:
The complete E6000 Advanced Troubleshooting Suite consists of:
- E6D300E: Advanced Troubleshooting Essentials eLearning
- E6D300L: Advanced Troubleshooting Essentials Instructor-led
- E6D301E: E6000 CER Cable Modem Registration eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D301L: E6000 CER Cable Modem Registration Instructor-led (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D302E: E6000 CER Theft of Service Prevention eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D302L: E6000 CER Theft of Service Prevention Instructor-led (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D303E: E6000 CER RF Impairments eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D303L: E6000 CER RF Impairments Instructor-led (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D304E: E6000 CER Capacity and Bandwidth Troubleshooting eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D304L: E6000 CER Capacity and Bandwidth Troubleshooting Instructor-Led (DOCSIS 3.1)
There are two different learning paths available to you: both eLearning and Lab or just eLearning.
Both eLearning and Lab
- After attending the Advanced Troubleshooting Essentials courses, both the eLearning (E6D300E) and Lab (E6D300L), you can then take any (or all) of the other courses.
- You must take the eLearning course before taking its accompanying lab.
Just eLearning courses
- Once you have taken the Advanced Troubleshooting Essentials eLearning you can then take any (or all) of the other eLearning courses.
- (Note: Separate registration is required for each course.)
Please note that prerequisite courses that are part of the Advanced Troubleshooting Suite will be enforced and registration will be prevented until the required courses are completed. For this course, you must complete the following:
- E6D300E (and E6D300L if taking a lab course) completion (required)
We strongly recommend you complete these additional prerequisite courses that provide foundation information you need before attending an advanced course:
- E6D201: E6000 CER Operations or E6D231: E6000 CER I-CCAP DOCSIS 3.1 Basics, Implementation, and Configuration
- TEC202 DOCSIS Basics (or equivalent experience)
Time: 90-120 minutes
Part Number: TRN-E6D304E-005