This eLearning course presents troubleshooting techniques for the E6000 CER. It covers standard commands to use, a method for approaching troubleshooting for the E6000 CER, and troubleshooting tools and resources available. This eLearning also includes a review of the main principles of DOCSIS 3.1.
When finished with this course, you will be able to:
- Describe general troubleshooting suggestions, including DOCSIS 3.1 information
- List tools and resources that can be used for troubleshooting the E6000 CER
- Use CLI commands to check the general status and troubleshoot high level chassis problems
The Advanced Troubleshooting Suite for DOCSIS 3.1 offers five course pairs. Each pair contains an online course and an instructor-led session. The instructor-led sessions are half-day hands-on troubleshooting in our training labs, dealing with solving real-world scenarios.
The complete E6000 Advanced Troubleshooting Suite consists of:
- E6D300E: Advanced Troubleshooting Essentials eLearning
- E6D300L: Advanced Troubleshooting Essentials Instructor-led
- E6D301E: E6000 CER Cable Modem Registration eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D301L: E6000 CER Cable Modem Registration Instructor-led (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D302E: E6000 CER Theft of Service Prevention eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D302L: E6000 CER Theft of Service Prevention Instructor-led (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D303E: E6000 CER RF Impairments eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D303L: E6000 CER RF Impairments Instructor-led (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D304E: E6000 CER Capacity and Bandwidth Troubleshooting eLearning (DOCSIS 3.1)
- E6D304L: E6000 CER Capacity and Bandwidth Troubleshooting Instructor-Led (DOCSIS 3.1)
There are two different learning paths available to you: both eLearning and Lab or just eLearning.
Both eLearning and Lab
- After attending this course and its associated lab course, you can then take any (or all) of the other courses.
- You must take the eLearning course before taking its accompanying lab.
Just eLearning courses
- Once you have taken this course you can then take any (or all) of the other eLearning courses.
- (Note: Separate registration is required for each course.)
Time: 2 hours
Part Number: TRN-E6D300E-005