Access Technologies Sales and Pre-sales training is an eLearning course
providing participants with a deep dive into the latest products in the ARRIS Access
Technologies Portfolio as well as giving wider insight into cable network
technology evolution. The course will provide a thorough understanding of our
product specification and positioning to support sales and pre-sales activities.
The course is structured as five modules addressing specific technologies
and solutions. Each module contains self-paced video presentations and a quiz
at the end to test understanding.
By The end of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the position of the Access Technologies Solutions in the overall ARRIS Network and Cloud offering
- Understand and position ARRIS Access Technologies solutions: Head End Optics, Nodes and VHubs, OBI Free RFoG
- Understand the major network upgrade drivers (esp capacity) and potential future DOCSIS Evolutions
- Module 1: Introduction to the ARRIS Network and Cloud portfolio (Approx. 20 min. including quiz)
- Module 2: Head End Optics platforms (CH3000 and CHP Max5000) (Approx. 1hr20m including quiz)
- Module 3: Nodes, VHubs, Node OLT and R-PHY (Approx. 1hr including quiz)
- Module 4: OBI Free RFOG architectures and solutions (Approx. 40min including quiz)
- Module 5: Upgrade, Capacity planning and DOCSIS Evolution (Approx. 40min including quiz)
This Course is for anyone with a basic knowledge of cable access
technologies wishing to be able to best position and sell ARRIS solutions.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours in total (Video content and quiz)
Price: $500 per student
Part Number: TRN-ATSALESTRAIN-005